[tei-council] Draft Agenda for AnnArbor2012 face2face meeting

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 11 11:15:14 EDT 2012

HI James,

I thought we were going to discuss the issue of @ref/key/cRef & Private
URI Schemes. It was on the agenda for the February telco, but would have
taken too long to address fully then, and I thought we agreed to move it
forward to the ftf. I think it's important, and it's not something that
can be captured in a single bug (although it's intrinsic to bugs 3480650
and 3413346).

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)