[tei-council] Draft Agenda for AnnArbor2012 face2face meeting

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 07:07:15 EDT 2012

On 11/04/12 11:46, James Cummings wrote:
> I've put a draft agenda up on the wiki at:
>
> http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council
>
> Now is the time to shout, re-order stuff, add stuff, etc. Feel
> free to change it (and/or add more detail) as you feel appropriate.

If you've forgotten your username and/or password and/or email or
have other problems logging into the wiki do feel free to email
me, Kevin, or Piotr all of whom have power to changes these things.

> I'm hoping because of Lou's triaging work (see
> http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw17.html) we
> can progress through the Green bugs/FR very quickly and move on
> to the Amber ones.

Fair warning here however, I intend to plough through the Green
bugs/FR quickly... making the homework below more crucial if you
think you might disagree with any of them.

> HOMEWORK: I would like *every* council member to spend some time
> (if you have not already) looking through *every* Green and then
> Amber Bug/FR. If you have any objections or comments, add it to
> the SF ticket for the item.  If you think the right conclusion
> has been reached (e.g. on an Amber one), add it to the ticket. In
> the meeting *no* Bug/FR should come as a surprise to you! (Well,
> except perhaps ones submitted between now and then!)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,