[tei-council] Draft Agenda for AnnArbor2012 face2face meeting

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 05:59:03 EDT 2012

Hi Martin, (et al.)

You are right. I had entirely forgotten that. I've added on the
first day as 'TEI and URIs' since it will affect how we deal with
those tickets. Moving release process discussion to Weds since I
don't think there is much to say about, Gaby (our next proposed
release technician) won't be there, etc.

If there are other things I've forgotten, do make sure to add
them to the agenda.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,