[tei-council] PR for TEI in Google Books (was Re: some brief reports to save time during our upcoming conf call)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 09:44:04 EST 2012

I was talking about this with another TEI Board member at lunch today,
and she said "Of course what we really want is for it to be possible to
export/import TEI format in Google Docs."

That does seems like an interesting prospect worth raising with Mr
Google, if we have the opportunity. Though I suppose that the part
concerned with  Google Docs and the part concerned with Google Books
rarely meet.