[tei-council] P5 releases: changes to boilerplate HTML code

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 16:06:18 EST 2012

On 27 Feb 2012, at 16:32, Gabriel Bodard wrote:

> I'd be inclined to suggest two
> tabs, one ("compact") obviously "selected", and the other a button
> reading "XML" (and vice versa).

that would be nice, I agree.  Do any of you have a webby person
who could knock up the appropriate bit of HTML and jQuery which I could drop
directly[1] in?  it will be a while before I have the time to concentrate on this for an hour
(it probably needs less...)

> (That no one has complained before is no indication that
> it's not a problem. You know how much people prefer to keep quiet,
> especially if doing otherwise might make them look ignorant.)

but its also true that we shouldn't make changes just because
two people ask for it.....

[1] strangely, it doesn't solve the problem to be told "package XX does all this,
we use it all the time".....
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente