[tei-council] Glines problem with model.persStateLike

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 10:27:47 EST 2012

On 24/02/12 13:29, Martin Holmes wrote:
> <http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ND.html#NDPERSEpc>
>
> The list of elements which are supposed to be members of
> model.persStateLike appears to be incorrect:
>
> <state>  and<trait>  are missing, although they are both discussed later.
> I think they should be added to the list.

Yes, this is probably an omission on my part from the
rationalisation of state and trait to make state the default from
a previous ticket.

> Therefore I propose removing<langKnown>  and adding<state>  and<trait>
> to the list. Any objections?

<langKnown> needs to be mentioned at some point near there
because it is a child element of <langKnowledge>, as seen in the
examples just a bit down.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,