[tei-council] updated list of Council members etc. for P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 19 07:24:09 EST 2012

On 19 Feb 2012, at 03:07, stuart yeates wrote:

> As I understand it, an attribution-based copyright license requires
> tracking people who have made contributions.

that is raising an interesting issue, over whether contributors
to the TEI are retaining their own copyright, or giving it
to the Consortium. My view has always been that we are
all giving up our copyright, but not surprisingly that has
never been enforced or documented. Back when we had
editors who were (as it were) paid employees of the Consortium,
it was probably clearer that the copyright belonged to the Consortium.

of course, the membership of the Council is not the same
as the role of committers to the TEI :-}

If you wonder, by the way, who the committers are, this list might
help:

Brett Barney
David Sewell
Eve Radermacher
Gabriel Bodard
J-L Benoit
James Cummings
Kevin Hawkins
Laurent Romary
Lou Burnard
Martin Holmes
Perry Trolard
Piotr Banski
Sebastian Rahtz
Stuart Yeates
Syd Bauman

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente