[tei-council] updated list of Council members etc. for P5

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Feb 12 13:28:24 EST 2012

I see I also had a task on this ticket, which I've shamefully neglected.
As far as figuring out how to encode a person-base, I don't think
there's anything complicated involved, but I think everyone (past and
present members) will have to agree on what information about them may
be included, and we'll need a mechanism for updating the info
periodically. I'll try to have something ready for the teleconference.