[tei-council] Release process documentation

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Feb 13 10:47:59 EST 2012

Hi all,

I've made one more change to the release process documentation document,
TCW22, to add a 17th step relating to the Stylesheets, and arising out
of our experience cleaning up after the last release. I've also edited
TCW20 to remove the content of the section on Building a Release, and
replace it with a link to the new document. The two working papers are here:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw20.xml>
<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw22.xml>

I think that concludes the work arising out of the 2.0.2 release, and I
think we're now in good shape for Gaby to work through TWC22 when he
does the next one. Because it's so tricky (well, it's impossible,
really) to fully test the process without actually doing it for real, we
won't be really sure that the changes we made to avoid the problems we
had last time are really effective until the next release, but it should
be much smoother next time around.