[tei-council] updated list of Council members etc. for P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 12 11:08:42 EST 2012

On 12 Feb 2012, at 15:44, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> * Which members were on the Board by virtue of being Board Chair and
> which there there as appointed members?

I was the sole appointed member from 2001 to 2009. John, Julia, Matt, Dan and Martin were
as council chairs

> * Was Alejandro Bia replaced when he resigned?

that I cant remember

> * When were the positions of Editors created?

in the formation of TEI-C in 2000.

> This whole thing has led me to wonder how exactly we ended up electing 6
> and 4 Council members in alternating years.  This practice dates to
> 2002, but I can't figure out how it got started.

I fear I cant remember offhand

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente