[tei-council] So far so good

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 2 14:52:43 EST 2012

We'll spin off the release instructions into their own page, and expand
them with a lot more detail. As usual, what's obvious to someone who's
done it once is not necessarily obvious to a first-timer.

Thanks to James, David, and Sebastian for necessary hand-holding. :-)

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)