[tei-council] Next Release; Codename: GroundHog Day

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 07:48:56 EST 2012

A reminder that we are meant to be proofreading the release
today. So have a look at
http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5-Documentation/ws/
and
http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5-Documentation/ws/Guidelines-web/en/html/index.html

And point out anything (except for version and date) which are
wrong.  If you are able to and believe it is a corrigible error
then go and fix it and commit them by midnight tonight.
Otherwise comment to the list for someone else to do so.

If you can each spend an hour or so today looking at it,
hopefully will pick up some additional errors.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,