[tei-council] Next Release; Codename: GroundHog Day

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 12:28:01 EST 2012

I have no strong feelings either way, but my understanding was that it
was argued the addition of geo to att.declaring was an obvious bug-fix,
and so shouldn't require a 2.1. (If I'm mistaken, or even if I'm correct
but people disagree with this argument, then go ahead and name it 2.1.0.)

On 2012-01-31 16:02, Martin Holmes wrote:
> I think there has been at least one schema-affecting change:

> r10035 | gabrielbodard | 2012-01-12 09:54:18 -0800 (Thu, 12 Jan 2012) |
> 1 line
>
> added<geo>  to att.declaring
>
> So I guess we should be going for 2.1.0.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>

> On 12-01-31 07:01 AM, James Cummings wrote:
>>
>> Just a reminder that any bugs, typos, corrections, and
>> schema-affecting changes you've spotted in the Guidelines should
>> be fixed by midnight tonight.  This gives us all of Wednesday 1st
>> of Feb for proofreading and corrections of any additional typos
>> we find, with an intended release by MartinH on Thursday 2 February.
>>
>> Is the next release going to be 2.1.0 or 2.0.2?  Correct me if
>> I'm wrong but If there have been schema-affecting changes then
>> the second number is meant to increment. Have there been
>> schema-affecting changes since 2.0.1?
>>
>> -James
>>
>> On 18/01/12 00:13, James Cummings wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Since no one else has piped up, can I suggest a schedule:
>>>
>>> 31 January midnight GMT: submission deadline of significant changes
>>> 1 February: Whole Day for council to proofread and correct typos.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL