[tei-council] version 2.0.1 p5subset.xml states "edition 2.0.0"

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Jan 22 11:47:26 EST 2012

It looks like

http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw20.xml

still needs to be edited to add two steps:

a) update <edition>

b) create tags in subversion

James mentioned he would update this document over the holidays perhaps
hasn't committed his changes in OpenCMS.

As for making these fixes in time for the next release, Martin created a
ticket about (a):

http://purl.org/TEI/BUGS/3472984

whereas for (b), I believe the tags Sebastian created (
http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1201&L=TEI-L&P=R5601
) are for 2.0.1, not the next release.  So that will need to be done as
well.

--K.