[tei-council] version 2.0.1 p5subset.xml states "edition 2.0.0"

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 12:44:52 EST 2012

On 12 Jan 2012, at 17:39, Martin Holmes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think we need to release a 2.0.2 soon, during which we again run
> through the instructions, after adding the tagging instruction.

I have a script maketag which says

svn cp -m "create tag of P5 release $1" -r "{$2}" \
      https://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tei/trunk/P5 \
      https://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tei/tags/P5_release_$1/

as in

    sh ../maketag 2.0.1 2011-12-22

for retrospective addition of tags. better done on the way without the -r

> Should
> we do a quick trawl through the tickets and decide which ones might be
> polished off quickly without controversy?
if they change the content model, we'd go to 2.1.0….

> Can I be the one to go through the release steps this time?

we have not resolved the Debian issue yet. the sticking point
is updating repo on a Fedora box
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group