[tei-council] version 2.0.1 p5subset.xml states "edition 2.0.0"

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 12:13:00 EST 2012

On 18 Jan 2012, at 15:53, Lou Burnard wrote:

> our reporting the problem. We would introduce a whole load of broken
> links to counter a non-existent problem which only ever affected a small
> number of people. If we are serious about wanting to rationalise the
> identifiers, then we should do it properly, once for all, not in a piece
> meal haphazard fashion. That just looks silly.

You're right, but I think you are over-egging it.
a) the broken link problem is really minimal (and solvable
if we need to), and b) change the rule for MS that we
use the suffix "mss" instead of "ms" is perfectly rational
and not a change to practice.

I still vote for "do nothing" as well, but shan't cry if
we go for rational ID rename.

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group