[tei-council] version 2.0.1 p5subset.xml states "edition 2.0.0"

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 11:17:04 EST 2012

For the record it's still not fixed for me. When I look at
<http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/MS.html#msad> in
Firefox, I see no section 10.9.

(There are several filters in use in ABP--the only one that we have
confirmation have approved an exception for this is the one Martin made
the request to...)

If we could fix this with a rewrite, then it would be invisible to most
people, and therefore not look silly at all.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL