[tei-council] when to do the release (was Re: Spec for @n (ticket # 3441933))
gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 12:28:53 EST 2011
I shan't be making any more changes between now and Monday (most likely
until the end of the year, in fact).
Take her away.
On 2011-12-09 17:27, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> I have implemented all tickets that i have hope of implementing in the
> near future. The biblio gang has recently resumed our squabbles about
> how to fix content models, but I don't think we should hold up the
> release for this.
> On 12/9/2011 12:14 PM, Laurent Romary wrote:
>> Can I ask the council members at large if some have planned to finalize some implementations in the coming week-end. Depnding on answers, I would push the button this week-end or early on monday.
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)
Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL
Email: gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 1388
Fax: +44 (0)20 7848 2980
More information about the tei-council