[tei-council] when to do the release (was Re: Spec for @n (ticket # 3441933))

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Dec 9 12:27:45 EST 2011

I have implemented all tickets that i have hope of implementing in the 
near future.  The biblio gang has recently resumed our squabbles about 
how to fix content models, but I don't think we should hold up the 
release for this.

On 12/9/2011 12:14 PM, Laurent Romary wrote:
> Can I ask the council members at large if some have planned to finalize some implementations in the coming week-end. Depnding on answers, I would push the button this week-end or early on monday.

More information about the tei-council mailing list