[tei-council] textLang and http://purl.org/tei/fr/3275613

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Dec 6 12:21:44 EST 2011

Hi James,

You have a typo "geenerated".

This bit also needs to lose a comma, or gain one:

"...a manuscript description written in French which specifies that a
particular manuscript contains predominantly German but also some Latin
material, might have a textLang element like the following:"

It needs a comma after "German", or it needs to lose the one after
"material", otherwise you're separating your subject from your predicate
with a comma.

I seem to be incapable of doing anything except finding typos these
days. I hereby designate myself Chief Typo Hunter. Given the number of
ancient ones we found in chapter 11, perhaps I should be reading the
whole guidelines from the beginning. Dreadful thort, though, that is.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)