[tei-council] Jenkins errors: who gets notified

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Dec 5 13:49:12 EST 2011

I understand that Jenkins won't know whose error it is, but as far as I
can tell, Jenkins emails for failures only those who have committed
changes since the last successful build, not everyone who has ever
committed a change for which a build was not successful.  So I suspected
this could be done somehow.

It's not so much that it's onerous but that it makes me paranoid.  I
keep expecting an irritated message from someone telling me that it's my
error that caused the problem, not one of the others.  I mean, how
exactly do you know if it was yours that caused the problem?