[tei-council] Jenkins errors: who gets notified

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 17:48:35 EST 2011

The messages from Jenkins can be pretty annoying when
they are incomprehensible, but I hope all those who have
made Guideline changes in the last 9 months will agree
with me that the instant(ish) feedback is really effective.

The challenge now is to find ways to provide more
meaningful error reports, maybe by writing specific
early tests for the typical errors that people make. But safety comes in
numbers - the more people who see whats happening,
the more likely it is that someone will understand
the error.

Hasta Siempre!
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente