[tei-council] Fwd: reviving the TEI Physical Bibliography Work Group

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 4 17:31:18 EST 2011

It would be interested to know a bit more about the scope of these
chaps' lamentations. I noticed a few tweets from Andrew Prescott at
HASTAC but nothing which gave  me much sense of their argument. Were you
there?

I would hope that our recent work on revising PH goes some way towards
meeting what I imagine to be their basic criticism, but who knows in the
absence of any actual discussion.