[tei-council] Chapter PH (11) now available for final proofreading
James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 26 11:43:30 EST 2011
Some superficial output thoughts:
I think all figures should have a figure number and caption
- The first figure is numbered figure 2
- At 11.3.4 there is an unnumbered figure
- 11.3.5 Wilfrid Owen figure has no number
- 11.6.4: Between figure 10 and figure 11 there is a figure that is
- Figure captions seem to have a layout problem ending up on the right
of the images.
- Example needed for <gb/> both here and on its reference page.
"The most common form of marking of text in manuscripts is by lines
- Why are we specifying manuscripts here? PH is about primary sources of
all types. I'm sure I could chisel through an inscription...
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,
Computing Services, University of Oxford
More information about the tei-council