[tei-council] Chapter PH (11) now available for final proofreading

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 26 11:43:30 EST 2011

Reading on
http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/PH.html

Some superficial output thoughts:

Figures:

I think all figures should have a figure number and caption

- The first figure is numbered figure 2
- At 11.3.4 there is an unnumbered figure
- 11.3.5 Wilfrid Owen figure has no number
- 11.6.4: Between figure 10 and figure 11 there is a figure that is
unnumbered.
- Figure captions seem to have a layout problem ending up on the right
of the images.

11.8:
- Example needed for <gb/> both here and on its reference page.

11.8.2:
"The most common form of marking of text in manuscripts is by lines
written under..."
- Why are we specifying manuscripts here? PH is about primary sources of
all types. I'm sure I could chisel through an inscription...

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,