[tei-council] Chapter PH (11) now available for final proofreading

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 26 12:15:11 EST 2011

On 26 Nov 2011, at 16:43, James Cummings wrote:

> I think all figures should have a figure number and caption

I'd be inclined to agree that we should be consistent as to whether
we use inline graphics or out-of-line full <figure>s in the Gidlines. I'd also
assume <figure> myself, because it makes it much easier to make
printed pages if figures can float.

> - Figure captions seem to have a layout problem ending up on the right
> of the images.

i _think_ that was the requested design for the web pages. if not,
needs tweaking in the CSS (span.caption).  Who would like to
make decisions like that?

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente