[tei-council] Ticket we might close

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Nov 22 20:17:08 EST 2011

Hi there,

This ticket was accepted earlier this year, but hasn't yet been implemented:

<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3210946&group_id=106328&atid=644065>

However, I think it's now rather obviated by the complete rewrite of
Chapter 11. which Lou is undertaking and we're now commenting on. Can I
ask everyone to read this ticket and bear it in mind while proofing the
first part of the chapter? I think that any amendments we make based on
the ticket are better made in the context of proofing the whole chapter.
Then I'll close this ticket once we've done this round of proofing.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)