[tei-council] signed/list

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 09:44:08 EST 2011

On 21 Nov 2011, at 14:35, David Sewell wrote:

> For our local practice, we extended the content model of <closer> to
> allow <table>, but that's not really an ideal solution.

If you followed my suggestion of treating <signed> as a block-level container,
with macro.paraContent, you'd get <table> alongside <list>

There's no easy answer here. These closer and signed things are
not in a good clean state. If we leave things alone, its not at all clear
how to do cases like ECCO or David's; if we do change things one way,
we blur distinctions and start questioning more and more elements;
in another way we summon up Birnbaum.
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group