[tei-council] surfaces, surfaceGrps, etc. [was : minutes/release deadline]

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 20 11:00:09 EST 2011

On 20 Nov 2011, at 15:49, Pierazzo, Elena wrote:

> Sorry to come late into this discussion. The fact that Lou want to take
> out @points from surface does it imply that all surfaces have to be
> rectangular?

no. I think you are misunderstanding. an inner <surface> is not defined as having
any shape or size. It is the <zone> containing it which defines the shape. That's
the big change, putting any inner surface (like a patch) inside a <zone>

> P.S. 38 email on the list between yesterday and today? On a weekend? Does
> anybody need a life???

if you're offering - yes, please.

Me, I'm replying to these emails in order to avoid rewriting a workpackage in an EU proposal.....
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente