[tei-council] surfaces, surfaceGrps, etc. [was : minutes/release deadline]

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Nov 20 13:48:50 EST 2011

I thought we had raised a ticket to rewrite the specs so that
"rectangular" and "non-rectangular" would be removed where they're
confusing -- @points can perfectly well define rectangular areas, and
<zone>s can perfectly well be non-rectangular, so most of the current
prose which uses "rectangular" is actually misleading.

However, I can't find anything in the minutes about this, which suggests
I might have inadvertently omitted it. Does anyone remember a discussion
on this?