[tei-council] surfaces, surfaceGrps, etc. [was : minutes/release deadline]

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 20 09:38:25 EST 2011

... though I have just noticed that the definition for @points actually
says it "identifies a non-rectangular area *within the bounding box
specified by the other attributes*  by specifying
a series of pairs of numbers ... "

I would like to rephrase that as "identifies a polygon of any shape
using the co-ordinate system specied by its parent surface" for
consistency with the rest.

Note that you could use @points to define a rectangle of course.