[tei-council] Assistant Webmaster

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 13:34:11 EST 2011

Shortly before the TEI-C website went down, Kevin generously
offered to take my place as Assistant Webmaster for the TEI-C
Website. (Still under David Sewell as Webmaster.) I'm sure the
outage was just a coincidence and not a dark omen for the future.

Both the Council at its recent meeting, and the Board in response
to some suggestions from Marin Dacos have been discussing
improvements to the website.  As such I predict that Kevin will
find himself with some work to do in improving it!

Many thanks Kevin!

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,