[tei-council] Minutes are up

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Nov 15 11:38:01 EST 2011

I've finished TEI-ing the minutes, and they more or less worked out of
the box on the CMS system, thankfully. They're up on the site now:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm48.xml>

James pointed out that I hadn't included our thanks to Laurent -- I
think I just got involved in the moment and forgot to take notes at that
point -- so I've done that. If you notice anything wrong, please let me
know. I've finally figured out how to upload stuff to the CMS, so it's
easy to fix things.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)