[tei-council] Ann Arbor meeting dates

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Nov 13 16:56:59 EST 2011

I need to speak to my fellow Council members at the University of
Michigan to figure out who will do what in handling meeting logistics,
but one of our first tasks will be to poll all of you on potential
meeting dates so that we can choose a time when as many of you as
possible can make it.

That said, I can tell you now that we will not be able to meet anytime
between April 26 and 29 because that is the time period when
end-of-academic-year commencement ceremonies take place.  There will be
no hotel rooms anywhere within many miles of Ann Arbor during those days.

--Kevin