[tei-council] Ann Arbor meeting dates

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Sun Nov 13 16:45:12 EST 2011

Just a thought that has now occurred to me: May 1 is I believe
celebrated in a few countries besides mine, and people tend to try to
make a little vacation around that date, because it begins to get warm,
and in 2012 May 1 will be Tue, which makes it tempting to take a leave
on Monday and run. Wondering if that may affect others on the Council as
well.

If so, perhaps we could agree to meet in the week of 23-27 at the
latest? (I recall it was said that April was better because prices
change in May; I'm building on that).

Thanks,

  P.