[tei-council] P5 use of rend in examples

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 13 12:23:33 EST 2011

On 13 Nov 2011, at 17:19, Lou Burnard wrote:

> Isn't the point that XML doesn't provide anyway of distinguishing
>
> <foo a="x y"> from <foo a="y x">
>
> i.e. a processor is required to return x and y separately, but is not
> obliged to tell you which came first?

That was my claim to Syd, but I believe it is not backed up by the
XML spec. I don't think it has anything to say about the _content_
of attributes.
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente