[tei-council] P5 use of rend in examples

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 13 12:10:03 EST 2011

On 13 Nov 2011, at 17:02, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> As Syd replied to you when we discussed this months ago:
>
>> Hogwash!

He was right to say that about my claim that the order of tokens is unordered; which means that
your usage will work, if the processor knows what is to happen. I just think its Wrong :-}

But I may well be in a minority of one here. Anyone else have a view on the subject?
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente