[tei-council] minutes/release deadline

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Fri Nov 11 09:51:01 EST 2011

Re: your first point. Look at the minutes, we took a decision on this to validate all newcomers
The use of the wiki has proved to be very efficient for us and if you look at the result, you'll see this will definitely be some extra work to make it TEI, maybe later.... and it is always good to explore new precedants.
Laurent