[tei-council] @source and @version for versioning an ODD

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Sun Nov 6 01:42:08 EST 2011

Well, this does not seem completely accurate. @source (http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-att.readFrom.html) is exactly intended to be used on schemaSpec to refer to the reference specification from which the schema is to be derived. It can be a tei one as well as any other sources for non-tei based schemas. The note in att.readFrom elicits a 'private'  ()I agree with this notion way to refer to the TEI with a specific version, namely: tei:5.2.11
Laurent