[tei-council] @source and @version for versioning an ODD

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 6 06:13:52 EST 2011

This exposes (again) the deep schism  as to whether  the "5" in TEI P5 is part of the name, or the version number. I did think we had
resolved it, but Syd seems to be bringing it up again, and Laurent is infected too... anyone for another round? but beware
the effects run deep if we change (which would be perfectly possible).
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente