[tei-council] Budget and Cost Saving for next year

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 2 14:23:21 EDT 2011

On 2 Nov 2011, at 18:15, James Cummings wrote:

> I don't buy that XPointer is not being implemented. You guys are
> thinking of standardised general-purpose implementations, but I
> suspect that people have implemented bespoke single-use aspects
> of it for individual projects.

Your argument reinforces my opinion that its therefore better
expressed in pure TEI-ese. But what the heck, I don't have much of
a view either way. There _is_ an issue over whether XPointer
implementation is the highest priority for our possible software pointer,
but that's a coming debate along with meetings.

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente