[tei-council] TEI Council 2012 Budget and activties

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 14:59:35 EDT 2011

Dear TEI Council,

I've circulated a link to a google doc spreadsheet to those of
you who will be members of council during 2012.  But, if any of
the outgoing members of council would also like to see this,
please just email me off list for the link. (It is still in a
draft stage and editing access is open, so maybe not best to
publicly archive.)

Although I'm sure Laurent will have scheduled some time to talk
about priorities for next year, there is nothing stopping us
discussing it by email in advance of course. :-)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,