[tei-council] agenda items

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 07:57:52 EDT 2011

On 4 Oct 2011, at 12:51, Lou Burnard wrote:

> Certainly that  coincides with my view of what has been going on. I
> think Stormy would agree with me (but you never know) that this is
> exactly why we might want to mention Epidoc as exemplary members of the
> TEI community -- working from within to change the TEI for everyone's
> benefit as well as their own.

yes, agreed.

I may not have phrased my point well,  but I thought it worth
reporting  that Epidoc is a very good project to follow when you're considering
a long-term TEI-related standardisation.

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente