[tei-council] agenda items

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 07:51:33 EDT 2011

Certainly that  coincides with my view of what has been going on. I
think Stormy would agree with me (but you never know) that this is
exactly why we might want to mention Epidoc as exemplary members of the
TEI community -- working from within to change the TEI for everyone's
benefit as well as their own.