[tei-council] genetic draft -- from Brett, pt. 4

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 30 16:51:51 EDT 2011

On 30/08/11 21:37, Stuart A. Yeates wrote:
> [It might be helpful to casual readers if a URL to the document being
> discussed is included in threads like this.]

Don't think "casual readers" will make much of ot in its current state
(and Council did say it didn't want to expose the draft too widely just
yet), but fwiw, the URL is still the same :
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working
/tcw21.html for the HNTML snapshot; the xml current draft is in the
subversion repo under genetic

>>> I agree: we should deprecate xxxSpan.
>
> Is it expected that xxxSpan can be converted to the new approach
> automatically? Has someone else put their hand up to write this XSL?

yes, but no. Hang on, here goes:

<xsl:template match="delSpan">
<xsl:element name="del">
<xsl:attribute name="spanTo">