[tei-council] Archive of TEI-TECH, anyone?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Aug 19 21:35:40 EDT 2011

I am fixing some broken links on the TEI website. On the TEI History
page (http://www.tei-c.org/About/history.xml), in paragraph 3, there is
a link supposedly pointing to the "archive of the now defunct TEI-TECH
mailing list" at http://www.tei-c.org/About/tei-tech.tar.gz. However, no
such file exists on tei-c.org, meaning probably that it was not part of
the shipment of files from Oxford several years ago. I don't see it
anywhere else.

Once upon a time TEI-TECH was hosted at uic.edu, but the current
Listserv server there doesn't show it among the archives.

Does anyone have a local copy?

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA