[tei-council] Archive of TEI-TECH, anyone?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sat Aug 20 04:44:32 EDT 2011

I've just sent David a copy of this missing file.

Ah me, I remember the days when it would have been considered very
uncool to send files bigger than 1 Mb by email attachment. This one was
(I've just noticed) 640 Mb and my email client didn't even blench.

But old habits die hard, so I'm hereby advising him that it's en route,
just in case it gets delayed in the intertubes...