[tei-council] TCM47 minutes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Aug 18 14:08:09 EDT 2011

Hi James,

Thanks to both of you for a fantastic job. I second Elena: I think you
should do this every time. (;-))

I noticed this:

	"for the next couple weeks"

which seems to need "of" (unless it's OK in US English).

And this:

	"LR spared Council from summarising in depth "

which I think suggests that Council would be doing the summarizing.
Should it be:

	"LR spared Council an in-depth summary of "

Everything else looks perfect.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)