[tei-council] Help with an SVN issue

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jul 6 14:30:07 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm trying (with James's help) to integrate the new <notatedMusic>
element into the Guidelines, and I'm getting this error:

error: unknown element "notatedMusic" from namespace
"http://www.tei-c.org/ns/Examples"

caused by the use of <notatedMusic> in <egXML> elements. This suggests
that there's somewhere I have to specify <notatedMusic> in addition to
its having a notatedMusic.xml file in P5/Source/Specs, and being added
to guidelines-en.xml, but I don't know where that should be. Can anyone
help?

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)