[tei-council] Archiving 2010 TEI MM website

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Jun 30 14:00:32 EDT 2011

It is certainly best if someone with access to the server at which (1)
is hosted could send you a zip or tarball of the files, as I did for the
2009 conference.  But if no one does, you could result to using curl to
scrape the content from the site.

As for (2), I don't know whether this content was even saved.  Members
of the 2010 program committee might know, but I suspect you will end up
being referred to Syd (who was a member of that committee), who has long
maintained http://www.tei-c.org/conftool/ .

--Kevin