[tei-council] Archiving 2010 TEI MM website

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Jun 30 13:54:25 EDT 2011

[moving this discussion here from TEI-L]

Dot Porter asked about access to abstracts from TEI MM 2010.

Back in April, Kevin and I discussed the need to archive the Zadar conference
website. A quick check of my records showed that I sent an email inquiry to
Franjo Pehar about how we could access the website. He never replied, and I
forgot to follow up.

For the Ann Arbor meeting, Kevin supplied me with a nice clean tar-file
containing the full website, which I was able to transfer to the TEI website
with very minor tweaking of some pathnames:

http://www.tei-c.org/Vault/MembersMeetings/2009/

To do this for Zadar, I'm going to need two different things, it appears, and
will need help from Council identifying the people who can provide them:

1) an archive file mirroring the contents of http://ling.unizd.hr/~tei2010/

2) some way to extract and link the abstracts originally served via Conftool.

Suggestions?

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA